Grand Theft Auto 4 is finally released worldwide today. Time to unlock all these codes, cheats and secrets. All GTA 4 codes below work for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC versions.
First enter the Cheat Mode:
To turn on cheat codes, you first have to be in-game, then press Up on the Directional-Pad, this makes Niko grab his cellphone. Press Up again to access the keypad where you can enter the below listed codes to turn on one or more cheats of your choosing. Do it right, and you’ll get easy access to the Cheats Menu on your cellphone under Options.
Please note: DO NOT SAVE the game after turning on a code to avoid unforeseen problems during missions. Turning on cheats prevent achievements / trophies from being earned.
The cheat’s effect is followed by the code to enter into the cellphone:
Full health: 362-555-0100
Alternate method: Grab a health pack, or go visit hotdog stands and restaurants like Clunkin Bell to regain health by eating food there.
Full health & ammunition: 482-555-0100
Alternate method: To remove the Ammo Limit get 100% completion in the game.
Weapons Set 1 (for grenades, RPG, baseball bat, handgun, shotgun, sniper rifle, MP5, M4): 486-555-0100
Weapons Set 2 (AK47, Uzi, knife, Molotov cocktails): 486-555-0150
Remove Niko’s wanted level: 267-555-0100
Add one star to Niko’s wanted level: 267-555-0150
Change weather & brightness: 468-555-0100
Watch the above Weapons & Health cheats being performed in this GTA4 video:
Remember, the code’s effect is followed by the code to enter into the cellphone…
Spawn Annihilator police helicopter: 359-555-0100
Alternate method: Kill all 200 Flying Rats.
Spawn Cognoscenti: 227-555-0142
Spawn Comet (the car, not an actual comet, sorry): 227-555-0175
Spawn FBI Buffalo: 227-555-0100
Spawn Jetmax: 938-555-0100
Spawn NRG-900: 625-555-0100
Spawn Sanchez: 625-555-0150
Spawn SuperGT: 227-555-0168
Spawn Turismo: 227-555-0147
Also watch these Vehicle cheats being performed in this here GTA4 video:
Repair Vehicle Engine: 911
Show hidden items on map: Your cellphone isn’t the only way you can cheat. If you go to a computer and visit the www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com website, you’ll reveal all the hidden items on your map. These include: weapon, health, armor, vehicle, pigeon, ramp/stunt, and entertainment locations.
Get the Rastah Color Huntley SUV: Finish 10 Package Delivery missions.
Easy money trick: This may not be a money cheat, but if you kill someone who just came from an ATM you get quite a bit of cash. If you block the roads around the ATM, so the ambulance can’t get through, then you can repeatedly keep picking up his/her cash by running away a bit from the crime scene and then turning back again, picking up the cash again, etc. The more people you’ve killed, the faster this goes.
You can also unlock achievements in the Xbox 360 version of the game to get Gamerscore points. Here’s the full list of them all.
Achievement (Gamerscore points) — How to unlock it.
1. Assassin’s Greed (20 points): Complete all 9 assassin missions.
2. Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (30 points): Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and “Cops ‘n Crooks”, as both sides.
3. Chain Reaction (20 points): You must blow up 10 vehicles in 10 seconds.
4. Cleaned The Mean Streets (20 points): Capture 20 criminals through the police computer.
5. Courier Service (10 points): Complete all 10 package delivery jobs.
6. Cut Your Teeth (5 points): Earn a personal rank promotion in multiplayer
7. Dare Devil (30 points): Complete 100% of the unique stunt jumps.
8. Dial B For Bomb (10 points): Unlock the special ability of phoning for a bomb to be placed.
9. Driving Mr. Bellic (10 points): Unlock the special ability of taxi.
10. Endangered Species (50 points): Collect every hidden package in the game.
11. Fed The Fish (5 points): Complete the mission “Uncle Vlad”.
12. Finish Him (15 points): Complete 10 melee counters in 4 minutes
13. Fly The Co-op (15 points): Beat our time in ranked versions of “Deal Breaker”, “Hangman’s NOOSE” and “Bomb da Base II”.
14. Full Exploration (20 points): Unlock all the islands.
15. Genetically Superior (25 points): Come first in 20 singleplayer street races.
16. Gobble Gobble (10 points): Score 3 strikes in a row, a turkey, in 10-pin bowling.
17. Gracefully Taken (10 points): Complete mission “I’ll Take Her”.
18. Half Million (55 points): Reach a balance of $500,000.
19. Impossible Trinity (10 points): Complete mission “Museum Piece”.
20. It’ll Cost Ya (5 points): Complete a taxi ride without skipping from one island to another.
21. Join The Midnight Club (10 points): Win a ranked multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much and with damaged enabled.
22. Key To The City (100 points): Achieve 100% in “Game progress” statistic.
23. King of QUB3D (15 points): Beat the High Score in QUB3D
24. Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie (10 points): Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.
25. Liberty City (5) (20 points): After meeting all possible friends, the ones left alive all like you above 90%.
26. Liberty City Minute (30 points): Complete the story missions in less than 30 hours.
27. Lowest Point (5 points): Complete mission “Roman’s Sorrow”.
28. Manhunt (15 points): Complete the most wanted side missions from the police computer.
29. No More Strangers (5 points): Meet all random characters.
30. Off the Boat (5 points): Complete the first mission.
31. One Hundred and Eighty (10 points): In a darts game score 180 with 3 darts.
32. One Man Army (40 points): Survive 5 minutes on 6 star wanted level.
33. Over Fulfilled (10 points): Complete all 10 Exotic Export orders.
34. Pool Shark (10 points): Beat a friend at pool.
35. Retail Therapy (10 points): Unlock the special ability of buying guns from a friend.
36. Rolled Over (30 points): Do 5 car rolls in a row from one crash.
37. Sightseer (5 points): Fly on all helicopter tours of Liberty City.
38. Take It For The Team (10 points): Be on the winning team in all ranked multiplayer team games.
39. Teamplayer (10 points): Kill 5 players who are not in your team, in any ranked multiplayer team game.
40. That Special Someone (10 points): Complete mission “That Special Someone”.
41. That’s How We Roll! (10 points): Unlock the special ability of helicopter.
42. Top Of The Food Chain (10 points): Kill 20 players with a pistol in a ranked multiplayer deathmatch.
43. Top The Midnight Club (20 points): Come first in 20 different ranked standard multiplayer races.
44. Under the Radar (40 points): Fly underneath the main bridges in the game that cross water with a helicopter.
45. Walk Free (50 points): Lose a 4 star wanted rating by outrunning the cops.
46. Wanted (20 points): Achieve the highest personal rank in multiplayer.
47. Warm Coffee (5 points): Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house.
48. Wheelie Rider (30 points): Do a wheelie lasting at least 500 feet on a motorbike.
49. You Got The Message (20 points): Deliver all 30 cars ordered through text message.
50. You Won! (60 points): Complete the final mission.
Thanks to genetic joint for the cheats and videos.
This is going to be so much fun to play around with! I still have a piece of paper in my Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas box that has all that game’s cheat codes written down. I’m going to do the same for Niko’s cellphone numbers.